Saturday, September 12, 2009

Little Miss Queen


Hi Everyone,
I gave my dear friend Martha Helwig a kit to play with...This is her beautiful granddaughter "LilyBean"...I love how Martha used the ribbon and distressed the edges...You should see the paper piecing Martha does she is very talented...Not, only is she a talented artist but, she is even a better friend...I have been so blessed with wonderful people like Martha in my life... When she has her blog ready I will share the link...Don't forget to post a comment on what you think of of our first kit... We will be picking our winner on the 15th...Good luck everyone...A big thank you and hug goes out to Melissa Frances for posting about us on her blog...We love Melissa Frances products and will be using them quite often...Look for a big project in October using MF products...Kits will be out next Saturday... Getting ready for the new kits...Your going love it... Have a great weekend ...
Remember Live, Love, Laugh and Create Everyday....
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers