Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Very Thankful!

Hi Everyone,
Because our November kit is late going up...Should be up by Saturday...I will have it on the blog by Friday evening...So, with that being said we are going to give another kit away...Leave us a comment on what you are thankful for...We will pick a winner on Thanksgiving...I know I am truly blessed with a wonderful supportive husband and handsome son...They are my biggest cheerleaders...I have two beautiful sisters who are my best friends...I have some of the most treasured girl friends (one for 45 years)...My cute little Grandma - she just turned 90 years young last week (she is a breast cancer survivor)...So thankful, for so many things I could go on and on...Share what you are thankful for...

Hugs,
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my wonderfully supportive best friend (my hubby) my two beautiful dd's, who at 18 and 20,I still think of as my little girls, my 84 yo father, my 89 yo fil, my 79 yo mil, a good job, my black lab and my two cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to have such a wonderful family , Although my beloved papa passed last year(83) i am thankful to have had such an amazing man in my life and to have been so close to him, I am thankful to have the most amazing supergran(her pet name) in my life who just gives and gives (I do spoil her too) I am thankful to be given this amazing chance to live in Nz and we will be celebrating our 1st anniverary in 2 weeks. I am thankful to be getting the chance to build my dream home, wich is thanks to my amazing husband as he works so hard to give us everything we want. I could go on but they were most impotant things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to have found a hobby that I love so much that also helps to preserve the memories of my family! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for a warm home, plenty of food, a great family, free country, a good paying job and so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful for my beautiful twin daughters. At one point in my life, I thought I might never be a mom. But the blessing of adoption has allowed me to cherish that I am a mommy every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for the fact that even though we just moved to another country, my family is with me and we can celebrate the holidays together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I am thankful for… the holiday season, the chance to reflect on what’s truly important – things like faith, family, friends, and the memories we share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for our new home, our very own, and the chance to celebrate our very first Christmas here. I'm thankful for family, for friends, and this wonderful hobby that opened up an entire new world full of creativity, fun and just all-around great people.

    Hope that you have amazing, wonderful holidays! =)

    *hugs*
    Nina from the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankfull for my two helthy children!

    ReplyDelete

Followers