Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More From Our Talented Designers




More great layouts from Martha and Glynda...The first one is Martha's and the next two are Glyndas... Don't you just love these layouts? The first of the year we will have our designer gallery up...For those of you who have done layouts, project, etc. from our kits please share... We would love to see them...Hmmm, I'm seeing a layout contest in the near future with a big give away...Anyways our winner for the delightful October Afternoon wild cards is Wendy...Congrats - Wendy send me you address so I can get your cards in the mail...Great kit coming your way fun and full of vintage...Can't wait to share...Have a wonderful rest of the week...
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. This is Wendy...the winner! Thanks so much and is there an email address I could send my home address to?

    ReplyDelete

Followers