Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday







Hi Friends,
Had a wonderful snow day (off from school)...I actually had time to scrap and kit...Wait until you see our next kit think LOVE...I love it of course - I am a true romantic at heart...Well friends, we are down to a bakers dozen on kits this month so if you are on the fence you better hurry...With that being said I think we will give one away...What do ya think? Just send us a post on what kind of upcoming kits you would like too see...I have some more fantastic layouts by the super talented Glynda...
Just love how she used the diamond dust and pearls...Guess what I think this weekend I will share a couple layouts I did...Have a great weekend everyone...Stay warm:)
Hugs,
Kel

2 comments:

  1. love these layouts, i would love to see really bright girly kits, im a sucker for pink, you have me intreagued with the next kit i must say

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a kit with vintage flower paper, flowers, and etc. that you could make a garden journal with. I am already dreaming of Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers