Sunday, May 2, 2010

We Have A WINNER!

And the winner of the April kit is: So pretty! Looks like a fun kit! Heidi Swapp sent me over from her appreciation day! Just sent me your address and I will get kit your free kit out. Starting today through Sunday, Mothers Day I will be offering buy 2 kits and the 3rd kit is free. So, you will be getting 3 kits for $60.00 plus s/h. You will just need to email me kellywalters13@yahoo.com on what kits you would like and I will send you a invoice. A real deal! Out with old in with the new! Hope everyone is having a great weekend...
Hugs,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. All Non Voice process under mine administration & IT outsourcing is strongly focussed around discipline professionalism, and the migration to job transform outsourcing introduces this unscheduled dimension of employment professionalism. E'er many colonial services, as silent by KPO, substantiate this rattling healthy.
    ===============
    seo projects

    ReplyDelete

Followers